In order to proceed to the Member Lounge, you must read and agree
to the following policy statement:
ESCAN POLICY STATEMENT
ESC-US.ORG MEMBER LOUNGE WEB PAGE
The objective of the Member Lounge in the ESCAN website is to serve as a source in meeting the ESC-US mission of strengthening the ESC affiliates’ ability to provide more effective consulting and other services to its clients.
1. This web page is designed to provide a repository of information for use by all ESC affiliates.
2. The responsibility for maintaining the “public pages” of the ESC-US.org web site will be a part of the job of the ESC-US Executive Director, who will get guidance from the ESC-US Marketing committee. The maintenance of the Member Lounge pages will be under the direction of the Affiliate Support Committee. An Editorial Board. made up of ESC affiliate-based web-masters, will review the web site for content and quality annually.
3. The development of this web page is an ongoing process. It will be updated monthly by the Executive Director based on input from the ESC affiliates.
4. The success of this web page requires the cooperation of all affiliates in submitting materials for inclusion.
Criteria for submitting material will be developed by the ESC-US Affiliate Support Committee. It will include the need for the materials to be topics of general interest and of a timely nature.
5. The information submitted by ESC affiliates for use in this web page is of a confidential nature and must be kept secure. The password for the Member Lounge will be made available by the ESC-US Executive Director only to the affiliates’ Executive Directors, and will be changed regularly.
Any affiliate Executive Director who elects to share the password to others must ensure that those parties are aware of, and adhere to, this security statement.